Cover Design : L.J. Anderson / Mayhem Designs
Model: Kamil Nizinski
Release Date: January 16, 2017
Amazon ~ http://amzn.to/2ixx4Qn
Barnes & Noble ~ http://bit.ly/2jw6WUv
iBooks ~ http://apple.co/2jK8p92
Kobo ~ http://bit.ly/2iUCsuI
Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
1. Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
2. Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
3. Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
4. Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
5. Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
6. Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
7. Definitely ignore client’s large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
8. Don’t let client’s charm wear you down. Be strong.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the client. You’ll lose more than your job—maybe even your heart.
10. If all else fails, see rule number one again.
My reviews can get a little long winded sometimes, but for this one, it’s going to be short and sweet. This was a fun, light-hearted, and sexy read. It’s my first by Jennifer Blackwood, and I will be back for more. I loved everything about this story and the characters. I can’t wait to go back and read Lainey and Brogan’s journey. It’s already on my kindle! The author created more than just a cute romance. She gave us characters with depth and a plot line that was realistic.
Zoey and Ryder had a connection that was visceral. I could feel it every time they were near each other. They just had to get past the heartbreak and reservations about getting involved again. And boy did they! I loved their romance and how organically it unfolded. I also enjoyed their playful banter and loved the passion they had for each other and their jobs. Watching Ryder grow emotionally and realize his potential was special. He just needed someone like Zoey in his life to make him see what the future could hold.
$50 Sephora Gift Card
About the Author
Connect with Jennifer
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJenniferBlackwood
Facebook Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1541291366201625/
Goodreads Author Page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8532549.Jennifer_Blackwood
Goodreads Reader Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/186113-jennifer-blackwood-books